Monday, August 12, 2013

Android My Railway 1.1.33 apk



My Railway for Android recently updated to new version, My Railway 1.1.33. This version brought new features, bugs fixed and includes many improvements. Surely, it is going to make app more cool. If you’ve installed it on your Android gadget, we advise that you update it to latest version, My Railway 1.1.33. If not yet, you are able to find out more about it within this post.

My Railway 1.1.33 Android App

There are many features which you're able to find in My Railway 1.1.33. Here may be the main feature in the application :

Everyone who enjoyed toy trains as a kid will love to play!
Lay rails to connect cities, hire your friends as engineers, control factories and workshops, send your locomotives from city to city and load them up with cargo! Become a modern-day Vanderbilt!

Facebook Comunity:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Railway-for-Android/351129021564055

Activities:
- Lay and upgrade railways connecting cities and factories;
- Upgrade factories and manufacture products to meet demand;
- Load your trains and your friends' trains;
- Expand your railway network;
- Complete daily quests and earn bonuses;
- Find unique collection items;
- Customize your train stations with decorations;
- Send airships to your friends;

Features:
- A unique game unlike any other for mobile devices;
- Reminiscent of everyone's childhood hobby, model trains;
- Colorful, high-quality graphics;
- Hints and tips on playing the game;
- Immersive sound effects;
- Trains haul freight even when you're away from the game;
- Free to play;
- No ads.

Pricacy Policy: http://www.game-insight.com/legal/privacy

And here are new features in My Railway 1.1.33

Game stability improvements

My Railway My Railway

Download My Railway 1.1.33 apk Android

If you have an interest to test My Railway in your Android gadget, you'll be able to download My Railway 1.1.33 apk from this link .

No comments:

Post a Comment