Monday, July 15, 2013

Save My Bird 1.1.2 for Android

One from the most downloaded apps on Google Play Store is Save My Bird. This app is indeed well-known and has been downloaded by hundreds of thousands people. Recently, the developer of the app updates it to new version, Save My Bird 1.1.2. This version brings many additional features and improvements. Surely, it is going to make you really like it more. If you have already installed Save My Bird in your android gadget or tablet, you simply should update it. Otherwise, you can also download Save My Bird 1.1.2 from the link we provide on this page. However, just before download this application, we suggest that you read more what you will get in this application.

Save My Bird 1.1.2

Features of Save My Bird 1.1.2 Android

You probably ask us what you will get with this app. The following is description of Save My Bird according to official page on Android Market.

Play the newest match game from the makers of the super hit apps, Bubble Kingdom and Jewel Maze 2!

Find and blast same color block group with a tap, collapsing them in a explosion of excitement to save the cute birds! You’ll be addicted to "Save My Bird" from the first hit!

☆☆☆☆☆ Highlighted Features ☆☆☆☆☆
★ Well-designed FREE levels - each with unique challenges and fun puzzles!
★ EASY TO LEARN - hard to master! Can you score 3 stars on every level?
★ Burst large bunches of block to save your birds and score sweet bonuses!
★ UNLOCK powerful boosts to help with challenging levels!
★ Fresh and beautiful style, bright and vibrant graphics & effects!

FREE update with more exciting levels and boosts are coming soon...

And here would be the additional features in the latest version of this app, Save My Bird 1.1.2 apk android:

This update brings:
- Fixed the crash issue happened after level 30.
Enjoy it and thank you for supporting Save My Bird!

Save My Bird 1.1.2

So, are you interested to install this app in your android device? Download Save My Bird 1.1.2 directly into your android device from this link .

No comments:

Post a Comment